Wednesday 21 April 2010

Who would be the audience for your media product?

After handing out 30 plus surveys we have now established the audience for the website, Cambridge Animal Sanctuary. The question structure used on the survey was unbiased and sought to establish the preferences and habits of the public.

Using the survey, we established who our most receptive audience would be. After processing the completed surveys we discovered that web users between the ages of 21 and 30 with an income between eleven and twenty thousand pounds a year, were more inclined to donate regularly to charities which existed to ensure the conservation of animals.

Having this age bracket as my prioritized audience is rather important because as I mentioned before, this age group had the highest numbers of those who were willing to donate to an animal orientated charity such as mine.

how ever having the 15-20 age group as the second largest group by a small margin i have to be able to cater to them in someway also.



I created this survey to gain an idea of my target audience, I did this so I could ensure the satisfaction of those who were most likely to use my website.




[Picture+15.<span class=png]" border="0">
[Picture+16.<span class=png]" border="0">







After establishing who I'm catering for i realized that those most likely to donate to the Zoo are within the caring social group (21-30), therefore during my planning I ensured that I implemented persuasive language into my website along with images of healthy animals in well maintained surroundings.

No comments:

Post a Comment