Saturday 17 April 2010

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to the full product?

MY PRELIMINARY WEBSITE









































Looking back at my attitude towards my preliminery school website, i realize my enthusiasim has changed. At first I used to be, a bit lazy; but yet my initial website was still quite good in quality, then i realized if I really tried; my main website would be quite good. With this I just decieded to dedicate myself to my work, ensuring all of the required reasearch was done and staying behind at school a little longer to work on the website etc.

1.)In review I learnt to understand the importance of easily being able to visually diffrenciate a page title from normal text.





2.)How to blend colors in such a way that pictures stand out against them.







3.)Ask for public opinion

I had my Media Studies teacher there to guide me, I still had to seek the opinion of my peers; where things such as colour schemes or fonts were concerned. I did this because my veiws and tastes my have not been the same as those held by my desired target audience, in doing this I had to develop a thick skin and embrace the critsism, and use it to help make my website better.

4.) How to manipulate various applications an editing software. My proficiency with editing software like photoshop and final cut was developed ten-fold after practice and trial and error.

No comments:

Post a Comment